- 1.1SwipeRx is an online social network platform for pharmacy professionals, including pharmacists, pharmacy assistants, pharmacy owners and other key stakeholders in the pharmacy space. Its goal is to help promote access to information and encourage collaboration among pharmacy personnel. In doing so, SwipeRx collects and securely stores user information.
- 1.3The term User shall include any person who has registered an account on the App or Site, or has used the App or Site.
- 2What information we collect
SwipeRx is a social and professional network, exclusive for pharmacy professionals. We collect the necessary information to verify that users are pharmacy professionals, including name, location, e-mail, phone number, education, pharmacist license number, work experience, professional affiliations, age, birthday and gender. Users are also encouraged to add a profile picture of themselves to improve the overall experience of the network. If you apply to use additional exclusive features in SwipeRx, we may also collect additional information for verification purposes, including but not limited to names of responsible personnel, license details, company incorporation documents, contact details and other as deemed appropriate by mClinica.
- 2.2Profile Information
Apart from the information provided during registration, Users can add more information about themselves, their experience, skills and interests. This information will improve the way their professional identity will be represented on the platform and improve the overall quality of the network.
- 2.3Phonebook and other services that sync with SwipeRx
You may use the SwipeRx tool for importing contacts via your mobile phone’s phonebook, e-mail account or other platforms (“Contacts”), where you have stored your information. We will store your information and help you find your Contacts, which are already on the SwipeRx platform, as well as invite those who are not. This will improve your SwipeRx experience.
When you send an invitation to somebody in your Contacts to join SwipeRx and to connect with you, that person may have access to your email address or mobile number (for SMS invitations) since it may be displayed in the invitation. We may also remind your invitees of your invitation on your behalf if they do not accept your invitation immediately.
- 2.4Customer service
When you contact our customer support service, we may need to access your account, activity and messages and collect the information to better address your question, respond to it and provide a solution.
- 2.5Using the Services
When you use the Services, either via the App or Site, we collect information about your usage activity – for example – when you click on ads, fill up surveys, post or engage with content, search for content, apply for jobs and other activities.
- 3How we use your personal information
- 3.1Consent to SwipeRx processing information about you
- 3.2User communications
When you initiate communication with other users on SwipeRx or when you invite people outside the platform, your name, profile picture, e-mail and/or phone number may be shared with the other party with whom you initiate communication.
- 3.3Service development and customized experience
Depending on your personal information, we will make features available to you that make your experience better. Examples include jobs, events and other content that are tailored for your work experience, location and education.
- 3.4Marketing messages
We may send you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions.
- 3.1Consent to SwipeRx processing information about you
- 4Sharing information with third parties
- 4.1Other members of the SwipeRx network can view only your name, location, work experience, professional affiliations and education. Your e-mail, phone number, pharmacist license number, age, birthday and gender are only available to our team for contacting and verification purposes and to employers when you apply for jobs via the platform. We do not disclose your personal data to anyone, apart from the purpose of contacting you in relation to the SwipeRx App, Site, and Services you engage with, including but not limited to applying for jobs in the App or Site or verifying your CPD exam attempts.
- 4.2We may disclose your personal information (a) to third party data processors which we have engaged to perform any of the functions set out at clause 3 above, and which may be based within or outside of the jurisdiction the User resides; (b) to third party service providers which we have partnered with to facilitate your registration for CPD events and provide you with the other functions of the App; (c) as part of or in preparation for a sale of mClinica, or as a sale of its asset, subsidiary, or division; (d) as the result of or in preparation for a change in control of mClinica or one of its affiliates.
- 5Access and Correction
- 5.1If the User wishes to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal information which we hold about the User or information about the ways in which we use or disclose the User’s personal information, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of the User’s personal information which we hold, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- 5.2Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- 5.3We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal information or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under applicable data protection laws).
- 6Accuracy and Retention
- 6.1In order to ensure that the User’s personal information is current, complete and accurate, please update mClinica if there are changes to the User’s personal information by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
- 6.2We may retain the User’s personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- 6.3We will cease to retain the User’s personal information, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with a particular User, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal information was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- 7.1The personal information which we collect from the User may be transferred out of the jurisdiction in which the User is based to be hosted on our third party data processor’s servers located in Singapore. In the event of any transfer of personal information out of jurisdiction, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act.
- 8Changes and security
We have created and applied security practices to protect your personal information at par with industry standards, including implementing authentication restrictions and Open SSL encryption on APIs, amongst others. Access to your data is password-protected. We regularly monitor and keep our security standards up to date. However, we do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and we strongly advise against sharing any confidential information through our platform, messages and group discussion features.
- 9Data Protection Officer
- 9.1The User may contact mClinica’s Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal information protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Data Protection Officer
Address: 28 Bukit Pasoh Road, Yee Lan Court, Singapore 089842
Tel: +65 91906624
Last updated: August 20, 2018